This is Affinity Bank Online Banking Login guide. FDIC-insured Affinity Bank makes it easy for you to manage your money with the best mobile phone banking and high interest checking accounts in Atlanta. If you are Affinity Bank account holder, you can login to you online banking account with Access ID and Passcode. All users need a working internet connection and a web enabled device such as PC, Smartphone, Tablet, or iPhone to access their bank account online
Customers can login to their account anytime, from anywhere. Customers with login details, securely access their banking account 24/7 on the go to:
- Manage their Account:
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, savings, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Request stop payments
- Safe and secure access anytime
With Affinity Bank Mobile Banking, you can use your mobile phone to:
- Pay Bills
- Pay bills online from multiple accounts
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Make overnight bill payments*
- View reports
- Receive E-bills as well as email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates and upcoming payments
- And much more
Affinity Bank Online Banking Login
Whether you’re a busy professional, a working mom (let’s face it—all moms are working), a business owner or a student, the truth is that nothing is more valuable than your time. So save your precious time with Affinity Bank Online and Mobile Banking. Now with Affinity Bank Online Banking, no need to visit the branch, stand in line, and wait for the number. Your bank is now a few clicks and a few taps away from you. Find easy to understand steps to securely login into your Affinity Bank online account.
- PC or Mobile.
- Working Internet Service like Wi-Fi or Mobile Date.
- Updated Web Browser or Affinity Bank Mobile App
- Affinity Bank Login Details such as Access ID and Passcode
Step by Step Login:
- Visit the Homepage of the Affinity Bank’s website or open Affinity Bank Mobile App.
- IF you are using web browser, please click or tap the button “Login” given at the top right corner of the webpage. And access Login Page.
- Enter the Username and Password of your online banking account in the relevant “Access ID” and “Passcode” fields respectively.
- Finally, click or tap the button “LOG IN” to access your Affinity Bank Online Banking account via login page securely.
- Remember to Logout from online or mobile banking account, once you have done with your login session, so that no one else could use your bank account details.
Forget the Passcode or Access ID?
Are you worried that you are unable to remember what is the Username and the Password of your Affinity Bank online account? Don’t feel sorry for that now! because here comes the solutions to reset the passcode the access ID of your account. Please follow any of the following instructions in order to successfully recover your Affinity Bank login details.
- Click or tap the link Forgot passcode?, and enter your Access ID, tax identification number or social security number, and the account number of one of your online accounts.
- Another way to reset or recover your Affinity Bank Online or mobile Banking login information through direct contact at following addresses:
- Phone Number: 1 (866) 736-8194
- Address: Find any Bank Branch Location near to you
Register in Affinity Bank Online Banking
Personal and Business account holders of Affinity Bank, can enroll in Affinity Bank Online Banking for free. However, if a desiring person do not already have bank account, he or she cannot enroll for online banking. In this case, please Contact Bank to Apply Online. However, if you are already an existing account holder at any of the Affinity Bank branches, you can find easy to understand steps for Affinity Bank Online Banking online enrollment.
Step by Step Sign Up:
- Visit the Login Page of Affinity Bank or find Affinity Bank Mobile App.
- Click or Tap the link Enroll or Business Enroll depending or your requirement.
- Read the Disclosure and check the box “I have read the above disclosure, agree to the terms and would like to proceed with online registration” given at the bottom of that page.
- Click or Tap the button “I Agree” to if you are agreed to the Term & Conditions of registration process and want to continue.
- You are redirected to the next page, where you need to finally fill the form with the following information to complete the online enrollment process and click or tap the button “Submit“.
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Address 1
- Address 2
- ZIP Code
- Main Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Contact Phone
- Alternate Phone
- Business Fax
- Email Address
- Secondary Email Address
- Verify Email
- Verify Secondary Email
- Referred By
Affinity Bank Customer Service
You can also watch the video tutorials on how to set up Affinity Bank. Please do provide your valuable feedback in below comment box. We would please to respond you!