Find easy to understand steps for Affiliated Bank Online Banking Login. This page is made for Affiliated Bank Online or Mobile Banking guide. Login Page is where you are to provide login details to access your bank account online. All you need PC or Smartphone with working internet connection. You can then login to your Affiliated Bank account online as existing account holder. Once you are logged in, you can bank on the 24 hours, 7 days and 365 days to:
- Get up to the minute balances
- View and print check images of both the front and back of your checks and deposits
- View current and previous statements (24 months of statements are available)
- Access loan and CD information instantly
- Make immediate transfers between Affiliated Bank accounts
- Make transfers to and from your accounts at other financial institutions (TransferNow®)
- Schedule future-dated or ongoing transfers between Affiliated Bank accounts
- Download account transactions into Excel, Quicken or QuickBooks
- Create alerts that will send you an email or text if your balance reaches certain limits, when payments are due, when a check or debit card transaction posts, etc.
- Place a stop payment order
Affiliated Bank Online Banking Login
Banking online at Affiliated Bank is convenient, secure and free! PlusNet offers real-time account information 24 hours a day and 365 days a year and utilizes state-of-the-art security to protect your bank information. Please find easy to understand steps to log in to your Personal or Business account online.
- Computer or web enabled mobile phone.
- Internet Connection.
- Update Web Browser or Affiliated Bank Mobile App for Android, Apple iOS, or Windows.
- You must need Login Details such as Access ID and Password
Step by Step Login:
- Visit the Homepage of the Affiliated Bank’s website or open Affiliated Bank Mobile App. Download from Google or iTunes App Store.
- Find the login panel given at the upper right side of the webpage.
- Enter the Username of your online banking account in the relevant “Access ID” field.
- Select whether you want to login to Personal or Business online account.
- Finally, click or tap the button “LOG IN” to access your Affiliated Bank Online Banking account via login page securely.
- Don’t forget to Logout from online or mobile banking account, once you have done with your login session, so that no one else could use your bank account details.
Forget the Password or Access ID?
If you do not remember the Access ID or Password of your Affiliated Bank Internet Banking account, there is a good news for you. Now you can reset the Password of your Affiliated Bank account online and recover the Username of your Affiliated Bank online account. Simply follow the given instructions in order to recover or reset your Affiliated Bank Login details.
- Click or tap the link Forgot Password if you want to reset your password, and click or tap the link First Time User if you do forgotten the Access ID of your account.
- Another way to reset or recover your Affiliated Bank Online or mobile Banking login information through direct contact at following addresses:
- Phone Number: 1 (800) 395-3900
- Address: Find the Bank Branch Locations near to you
Enroll in Affiliated Bank Online Banking
If you are not enrolled yet to Affiliated Bank Online Banking account, you are not late yet. Here you will learn how to make Affiliated Bank online banking account step by step securely. However, you must be an existing account holder in order to sign up for Affiliated Bank online banking account.
Step by Step Sign Up:
- Visit the Homepage of the Affiliated Bank’s website or open Affiliated Bank Mobile App.
- Find the login panel given at the right side of the webpage.
- Click or Tap the link Enroll
- Agree to the Term & Conditions of the Online Banking account.
- Finally fill the form to complete the online enrollment process and click or tap the button “Submit“.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
- E-mail Address
- Account Number 1
- Account Type 1 (Checking, Saving, Certificate or Loan)
- Plus 1 Password
- Indicates Required Field
Affiliated Bank Customer Service
You can also watch the video tutorials on how to set up Affiliated Bank. Please do provide your valuable feedback in below comment box. We would please to respond you!