Securely access your American First National Bank online banking (AFNB) account. American First National Bank provides secure login to the bank account holders. Users need to access American First National Bank login page to enjoy online and mobile banking facility. All users need to provide American First National Bank login information like User ID and Password in relevant field.
Users can also login to their American First National Bank Account Mobile Banking to:
- Keep track of their purchases, deposits, and checks paid
- Make transfers between accounts for FREE
- Download and view months of checking statements (eStatements)
- Pay their bill and dues on time
- Transfer money between accounts
- Access online statements
- Access transaction activity and balance information
- View online images of cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Manage notification alerts
- Free access via your mobile device and more
American First National Bank Login for Online Banking
All American First National Bank account holders can sign in to their online banking account if already registered. Logging into AFS Bank account online with mobile or PC, is very easy, simple and secure. Please learn how to login American First National Bank with easy to understand steps, instructions and video tutorial give at this page to avoid any risk.
- Web enabled Personal Computer, or mobile devices (Smartphone, iPhone, Tablet) etc.
- Availability of working internet connection such as WiFi, or data connection.
- A web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, IE etc. or American First National Bank Mobile App.
- Account number of American First National Bank.
- American First National Bank’s Online Banking login info (Email Address/User ID and Password).
If you fulfill the aforementioned information, you can follow the following step by step instructions to successfully login into your American First National Bank account.
Step by Step Login:
- First of all, access the Homepage of American First National Bank at https://afnb.com/.
- Locate the login panel given at the top left side of the page.
- At the login panel, enter the Access ID and the Passcode of your online bank account in the relevant fields.
- Finally click or tap the button “Login” to access your online banking service for free
In Case You Forget the American First National Bank Login Information?
If you do not recall the login information such as Username or Password if your American First National Bank account, you can easily recover or reset the forgotten password or Username. Please follow any of the given methods to successfully reset your password or recover your username.
- Reset Password – Please click or tap the option Forgot Passcode given at the login panel. Provide the Username, Social Security Number and Password help, and chose the way you want to reset your password and “Submit”.
- Contact the customer care of American First National Bank via phone call or address at following details.
- Phone Number: 1 (877) 473-1888
- Location Address: Local Branch
Enroll in American First National Bank Login Now!
If you are American First National Bank account holder, and do not register to their online banking facility, please do enroll in American First National Bank online banking to bank anytime, from anywhere 24/7.
However, if you are not an account holder, you must visit any bank branch in United States in order to create an account to be able to register for online banking. Please follow the following steps to set up American First National Bank login as an account holder.
Step by Step Enrollment:
- Locate the Login panel and select the option Personal Enroll to access registration page.
- At next page, click or tap I Agree to agree to the term & conditions of bank’s online banking.
- Finally, provide the following information in relevant field to successfully create an American First National Bank account
- Full Name
- Complete Address
- ZIP Code
- City Name
- Email Address
- Tax ID/Social Security Number (SSN)
- Date of Birth
- Daytime Telephone Number
- Email Address
Last Updated on Friday, 31 January 2017